ABC 1-2 Tree, Inc. specializes in the complete care of your trees. Trees and shrubs are usually the dominant features in most of our landscapes and can contribute significantly your properties value when managed properly. And with our hot Florida summers, trees also offer us a much needed respite from the sun and can greatly reduce energy cost if located properly.
At ABC 1-2 Tree, we have the experience and foresight to provide a successful long term management plan at any property type. After all, trees are a long term investment and should be maintained to protect against the loss of this investment. We can build you that long term plan that will meet your budget and develop a thriving urban forest.
No matter what business you are in it is vital to have a working knowledge of your inventory, the same is true of trees. Inventories can be as simple as tree counts by size and species or as involved as digital GPS tagging with full arborist report on each individual tree on the property. Whichever way fits your intentions or budget, the important thing is to have some sort of inventory. This is the starting point of all proactive thinkers and planners, and the beginning of how to get your landscape working for you instead of the other way around. Once you have an inventory you can begin to asses which trees you have that are:
- Susceptible to disease (trees with susceptibilities cost more to maintain and can graduate to declining or hazardous)
- Over/under mature (maturity levels must vary on property, if all the trees are the same age with the same life span, theoretically they could all die the same day)
- Diverse in species (if you have more than 5-10% of one species and it develops a lethal predator you may lose 5-10% of your landscape and incur the costs of removal or treatment)
- High maintenance species (if a species is proven to cost more than another you know what not to plant, and which trees to phase out in your plan*)
- Hazardous (if a tree on property is hazardous it can cost you 500 times more in law suits then removal and replacement)
- In decline (trees in decline should be phased out* by priority)
- In need of water+/-, fertility, treatment or cultural habits (often it is the smarter, less costly move to maintain the health of trees then to continually remove and replace)
- Bearing nuisance fruit (some ornamentals bear fruit that can be reduced or eliminated to keep from staining or causing trip hazards)
Years of experience
With ABC 1-2 Tree you can benefit from our years of experience working with many of the region’s most notable property managers, golf courses, hospitals, universities, HOA’s, cemeteries and casinos.
ABC 1-2 Tree Service can handle all aspects of tree care. Here is a partial list of services that we offer.
- Pruning and Maintenance
- Plant Health Care
- Planting and Establishment
- Tree Removal and Land Clearing
- Management Plans and Arborist Reports
- Tree Moving